2011年1月16日星期日

Jian Feng said his brother had the time before and after at least 90 million bribes

According to "Express" reported on the 14th morning, Pingdingshan City Intermediate People's Court decided that the time for farmers in Henan Jianfeng cheat free high-speed toll road because of the toll the Fujitsu fpcbp77 battery of 3.68 million was sentenced to life imprisonment start retrial process. When reporters found Jianfeng brother, he said, would be to surrender, the brothers are not principal.

14, we found no Yuzhou when the beam was built in the town of Feng Qi Wangcun home. Jian Feng and seventy when his mother lived with the old, the family has three rooms, not a few pieces of decent furniture. Reporter shot in the detention center when the building when the front photo to see the mother, the mother tears when the vertical and horizontal. She said that since after the accident, and she has never seen the two sons. When the family has three brothers, in addition to the normal life of the boss when the silver front, the second child when the building front, when the military front youngest live Debu calm.

14, 9 pm, the reporter called the phone when the military front, he said after a long silence: "I'm going to surrender, I will make it clear to all this, my brother is innocent, said the Internet is really. "

■ dialogue NAD

>> On the case

Online said is true

R: brother's situation clearly? When: clearly, he really is innocent. I would like to sort out material, and then surrendered to the Public Security Bureau, I said this, he would definitely go, I will clear all of us.

Reporter: think of was how to do this?

When: This said, are complex, followed by too many people involved. The moment I do not know. But my brother is innocent. In short, the Internet said is true, he did not participate in these Fujitsu fpcbp64 battery, I just let him help me out of the car, that relationship is not his.

>> About surrendered

My brother and I are not principal

Reporter: What do you do next?

Time: I do not want to surrender in Pingdingshan, I want to change a place to surrender. I do not understand why my brother sentenced to flush? Sentence so heavy! This thing is useless, such a long time, I psychological pressure, heck. I dare say this thing out, because my brother and I are not principal.

>> About fishing brothers

Meiban Cheng spent 90 million things

When: I came to be able to remove my brother, to borrow more than 100 million loan sharks, I do have to sell for him, and he is my Qinge ah, I sold cars, sold everything, I is borrowed money.

Q: You gave money to whom?

Time: I'm looking for a middleman to the police claiming to be an open public security bureau of the people, many people have seen him.

Reporter: How much you give him?

Time: I divided several times to the front and back to 90 million, some resale through intermediaries. What's not to mention alcohol and tobacco.

Reporter: He is really the Public Security Bureau's people? Time: I later learned was not, like a coal mine in Pingdingshan leadership.

>> About questioned

Money will help him hire a lawyer

Reporter: Are you fooled? When: I see online are in question, saying my brother not a lawyer. I spent so much money, did not run this thing, I feel useless. Please spend 3 million a lawyer, I could not get sore. I did not want a lawyer, I felt like, ah, that was my own brother ah. I want to find a good lawyer, it is best not money.

■ Mother dialogue

I know your Fujitsu fpcbp65 battery sentenced to

Q: Your second son was sentenced to life imprisonment, you have a question, why not hire a lawyer to defend him?

Cue: We have no money, no home, little money.

Reporter: There are two brothers do not?

Cue: the two of them no money.

Reporter: Then why did he get life imprisonment, the family did not help his appeal?

When Mother (weeping): I did not know this news, you come today, I know ah!

Reporter: But the case should be retried, the second child may have a turnaround situation.

When the parent (seems to find hope): Really ah? But we still have no money lawyer ah.

Reporter: You know what he did transport business? How is business?

When Mother: He and I mentioned that he engaged in transport, but get how well I do not know.

R: youngest also engage in it? When Mother: not sure, but I know some people hear the two of them.

Q: is the second child or third child know to meet people?

When Mother: unknown.

Reporter: Now her second child, said he is innocent, is to help the youngest of the auto, the Fujitsu fpcbp59 battery has to be re-tried, how do you think?

When the mother (crying): they are both honest people are being cheated.

没有评论:

发表评论